WARNING : Do not send BTC or BCH before you split your accounts, otherwise both balances will be decreased from the single transaction.
1) At first please download the Bitcoin Cash wallet from the Ledger Manager and install it on your device (if the Ledger Manager says that no more space is available please delete other wallets, there is no coin loss)
2) Open the Bitcoin Cash wallet on your device and in the Bitcoin Chrome App click on “Settings” and “Blockchain” to choose which Bitcoin you want to use.
3) Select the Bitcoin Cash chain and select the “Split” button
4) Click on the down pointing arrow and copy the address under the QR code
5) Click on “Settings”, then “Blockchain”, then “Bitcoin Cash” and then “Main”
6) There send the amount you have to the Bitcoin Cash “Split” wallet (you copied the address)
And do it again for each of your account.
If the balance of your BTC account differs from the previous one please reset the Bitcoin Chrome App (settings -> tools -> reset application data)
If you sent BTC to the BCH Split Chain then it is a delicate issue, you need to wait until we provide a tool to recover your BTC.
* * * * * * * *
By selecting MAIN you’ll see and manage your BCH through the old HD path of Bitcoin (0′). This is the most simple way to manage your coins, as your BCH are already there. But it could also be more simple, so more tempting, for possible future malicious attacks.
By selecting SPLIT you’ll see and manage your BCH through the new HD path of Bitcoin Cash (145′). It will require you to make a transaction from the main account to the split account (you’ll have to spend some fees). But it could also be more safe as you’ll have new keys for this particular account.
It is up to you: you can then choose to transfer from one path to another at your convenience – nothing is mandatory. This choice is done as an additional protection layer against scammers that could lure you into transacting on the wrong chain.
So Claim your BCash now, visit here