For supported countries and payment methods, you can sell or “cash out” your bitcoin for your local currency and have the proceeds deposited in your linked bank account or local currency wallet.
Using a Web Browser
- Go to the Sells page.
- Enter the amount that you wish to sell.
- Select the wallet you wish to sell from (typically your BTC Wallet).
- Select the account you wish to deposit to (such as your linked bank account).
Note: you may use the “Sell Max” button to sell the entire balance of the selected wallet
- Confirm the order is correct and click Sell Bitcoin.
Using the iOS & Android Apps
- Tap the menu icon near the top left of the screen to open the Navbar.
- Select or Sell from the Navbar.
- Enter the amount in BTC or your local currency that you wish to sell.
- Select to wallet you wish to sell from.
- Select the bank account or currency wallet you wish to deposit into.
- After reviewing your order, tap Sell bitcoin.
Note that it is not currently possible to sell digital currency and have the proceeds send to a linked debit or credit card